November Instrument Playing Challenge
Instrument Playing Challenge for every level and ability!
Whether you want to learn to play an instrument or you are a professional singer/songwriter, whether you like the guitar, drums, piano or the triangle, we invite you to share your musical learning journey with us.
- Maybe you have, like me, a guitar in your house that gets rarely to never played? When you see the instrument you think that you really would like to play it (again/more) and then the same happens again the next time you see it.
- Or you are more advanced and you have in the back of your mind that you would like to write your own song.
- Or you would like to learn an instrument but for some reason never crossed the threshold to take the first step?
We think the tighter corona rules and the darker evenings are a good occasion to bring the joy of a little bit of music back into our lives!
If you agree, join us for this light-hearted music playing challenge!
It’s super easy:
Sign up via using the form below and let us know your goal for the music making challenge. This can be a new song, some new chords, singing and playing at the same time or writing a symphony. You decide the level and intensity.
Check-in on Sunday, November 22nd at 5 p.m. via zoom
We will check in with an informal zoom call on Sunday, November 22nd at 5 p.m. to see if we have already gotten closer to our goals. A little collective celebration and mourning can go a long way in helping us to continue our little learning commitment to the end. Zoom link to be shared with participants after sign-up.
Get-Together on Sunday, December 6th between 2 and 4 p.m.
This get-together can be live at Vrijspirit or if need be (depending government regulations) via zoom. We’ll talk about our successes and failures and play what we have learned. We promise to be supportive and celebrate with you your achievements, no matter where you are on your journey.
The main goal is to get us interacting with music (again), have some fun, be playful, and make sure to create a safe and supporting environment to explore our musical and not so musical facets 🙂
- We will have no experienced musician guiding us in our sharing session. We come as we are and we play what we have learned!
- We ask for a 5 Euro registration fee that will support current and future endeavors of Vrijspirit
Hope you join the challenge! Warm regards, Sabine
You can use the link below to contribute € 5,00 for “Instrument Playing Challenge”
Sign me up!